Legacy Development Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legacy Development Community Forum

World of Warcraft Development Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ILoveKobold Addon (GM Toolbox for Kobold)

Go down 
+5
bartus
l4e
Dimen
chazz
Nocturno
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Nocturno

Nocturno

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-02-23

ILoveKobold Addon (GM Toolbox for Kobold) Empty
PostSubject: ILoveKobold Addon (GM Toolbox for Kobold)   ILoveKobold Addon (GM Toolbox for Kobold) EmptyThu Mar 22, 2007 12:55 pm

Hi there,

Thinkin' for the future of kobold, I started to code a simple but useful Addon for GMs, no direct connection to DB required, just GM status. I just have this first release, so any comment and suggestion about what to add in the future is welcome.

Link1: Mirror 1
Link2: Mirror 2

Addon Name: ILoveKobold
Dependency: Telemap (Included)
Interface: 20000 (This means BC 2.0.0 (6080))

Note: Panel shows up writing /kobold

Features:

V1.0

- Load Telemap. To teleport you to any location in the world, excluding new zones for now. This is a mod of the original Telemap, no credits for me in coding this one, just credits for the mod for kobold geek. Extremely recommended to learn spell ID 10729, Feather Fall, because of z-coord correction.

- Item manager. To add item to inventory and to add full sets 1,2,3 for all classes. Watch your target.

v2.0

- Item Manager Updated!. You can add Sets easily and some special items.

- Spells/Skills/Profs. You can manage, spawn and unspawn Profession Trainer and Class Trainers. Also you can Unlearn a specific Profession.

- NPC Control. You can control NPCs from here. (Move, resize,set level, spawn, kill, etc)

- Moderation Cmds. Some useful GM commands such as Kick, Ban, Morph, Revive, Invisibility, Broadcast, etc.

V2.1

- Error when calling Prof Trainer Fixed.

- Added Quick Cmds Frame.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings,

Meltonman - Nocturno

Last edited by on Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:12 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
chazz

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-03-05

PostSubject: Re: ILoveKobold Addon (GM Toolbox for Kobold)   ILoveKobold Addon (GM Toolbox for Kobold) EmptyThu Mar 22, 2007 1:11 pm

cool, need a backward compat to 2.01.....if u can add to db and spawn world object, etc.
Back to top Go down
Dimen
Addict
Dimen

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2006-11-28

PostSubject: Re: ILoveKobold Addon (GM Toolbox for Kobold)   ILoveKobold Addon (GM Toolbox for Kobold) EmptyThu Mar 22, 2007 1:14 pm

thank you!Razz
Back to top Go down
l4e

l4e

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-01-16

PostSubject: Re: ILoveKobold Addon (GM Toolbox for Kobold)   ILoveKobold Addon (GM Toolbox for Kobold) EmptyThu Mar 22, 2007 2:24 pm

Thx u very mutch Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.orgland.de
bartus

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2006-12-11

PostSubject: Re: ILoveKobold Addon (GM Toolbox for Kobold)   ILoveKobold Addon (GM Toolbox for Kobold) EmptyThu Mar 22, 2007 3:05 pm

thanx,
I was already looking for something like this.
cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Nocturno

Nocturno

PostSubject: Re: ILoveKobold Addon (GM Toolbox for Kobold)   ILoveKobold Addon (GM Toolbox for Kobold) EmptyFri Mar 23, 2007 10:43 pm

Updated! Check first post...

If someone knows how to add a Minimap Icon please contact me, canĀ“t make the script work with the minimapicon , for sure you will have your credit added in the addon if your code works ^^ geek

Greetings,

Nocturno
Back to top Go down
l4e

l4e

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-01-16

PostSubject: Re: ILoveKobold Addon (GM Toolbox for Kobold)   ILoveKobold Addon (GM Toolbox for Kobold) EmptySat Mar 24, 2007 3:36 pm

I just make a makro.. np.. but if i know more about a icon i will tell u. Thx again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.orgland.de
thecollecter

thecollecter

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-02-14

PostSubject: Re: ILoveKobold Addon (GM Toolbox for Kobold)   ILoveKobold Addon (GM Toolbox for Kobold) EmptySat Mar 24, 2007 3:47 pm

Yes call me a noob but how do you use this where do you put it and or run it?
Back to top Go down
bartus

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2006-12-11

PostSubject: Re: ILoveKobold Addon (GM Toolbox for Kobold)   ILoveKobold Addon (GM Toolbox for Kobold) EmptySat Mar 24, 2007 4:25 pm

1. extract the files.
2. copy the 2 directories to c:\program files\World of w@rcr@ft\Interface\AddOns
3. Start WoW
4. ingame type /kobold to run it
Back to top Go down
thecollecter

thecollecter

PostSubject: Re: ILoveKobold Addon (GM Toolbox for Kobold)   ILoveKobold Addon (GM Toolbox for Kobold) EmptySun Mar 25, 2007 2:41 am

Thanks this is a kewl tool works good... Are you gunna add the Char info in or dont know yet?
Back to top Go down
aries
aries

Number of posts : 133

PostSubject: Re: ILoveKobold Addon (GM Toolbox for Kobold)   ILoveKobold Addon (GM Toolbox for Kobold) EmptySun Mar 25, 2007 4:16 pm

anyone can upload to somewhere else then gayshare.com

tnx
Back to top Go down
Nocturno

Nocturno

PostSubject: Re: ILoveKobold Addon (GM Toolbox for Kobold)   ILoveKobold Addon (GM Toolbox for Kobold) EmptySun Mar 25, 2007 10:04 pm

thecollecter wrote:
Thanks this is a kewl tool works good... Are you gunna add the Char info in or dont know yet?

What do you mean with char info? Actually this tool is designed to work without DB access, thinking for Ingame GMs, not for Developers.

I will add a new mirror for downloading ^^.
Back to top Go down
aries
aries

PostSubject: Re: ILoveKobold Addon (GM Toolbox for Kobold)   ILoveKobold Addon (GM Toolbox for Kobold) EmptySun Mar 25, 2007 10:25 pm

tnx for the mirror Very Happy
Back to top Go down
thecollecter

thecollecter

PostSubject: Re: ILoveKobold Addon (GM Toolbox for Kobold)   ILoveKobold Addon (GM Toolbox for Kobold) EmptyMon Mar 26, 2007 1:48 am

I could not summon a palidan trainer for bloodelf and the maps I think you even said doesnt show new areas but if Palidan trainer didnt work is there other stuff that new chars need or use that is not working?? I havent had the time to check it. Like I said this is great mostly because it doesnt need the db :-)
Back to top Go down
chazz

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-03-05

PostSubject: Re: ILoveKobold Addon (GM Toolbox for Kobold)   ILoveKobold Addon (GM Toolbox for Kobold) EmptyMon Mar 26, 2007 10:50 am

so its definite a BC ONLY addon??
Back to top Go down
Nocturno

Nocturno

PostSubject: Re: ILoveKobold Addon (GM Toolbox for Kobold)   ILoveKobold Addon (GM Toolbox for Kobold) EmptyTue Mar 27, 2007 1:00 am

chazz wrote:
so its definite a BC ONLY addon??

Well not really, you can try with 2.0.1 (6180), if you are getting errors, try editing ILoveKobold.toc changing Interface value to your actual one.

Greetings
Back to top Go down
aries
aries

PostSubject: Re: ILoveKobold Addon (GM Toolbox for Kobold)   ILoveKobold Addon (GM Toolbox for Kobold) EmptyThu Mar 29, 2007 10:09 pm

um it's great tool but it has some anoying bugs.
you can't move the windows and when u select a field where you can write something in it you can't do anything anymore.
no walk or anything. it's impossible to select something else.
Back to top Go down
Nocturno

Nocturno

PostSubject: Re: ILoveKobold Addon (GM Toolbox for Kobold)   ILoveKobold Addon (GM Toolbox for Kobold) EmptyFri Mar 30, 2007 2:32 am

aries wrote:
um it's great tool but it has some anoying bugs.
you can't move the windows and when u select a field where you can write something in it you can't do anything anymore.
no walk or anything. it's impossible to select something else.

Yeah that's right, i'm trying to find the way to make movable windows and fix the editable fields issue...
Back to top Go down
aries
aries

PostSubject: Re: ILoveKobold Addon (GM Toolbox for Kobold)   ILoveKobold Addon (GM Toolbox for Kobold) EmptyFri Mar 30, 2007 8:43 pm

oke cool Very Happy
for the rest super tool Smile

PEACE
Back to top Go down
latruwski

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-04-03

PostSubject: Re: ILoveKobold Addon (GM Toolbox for Kobold)   ILoveKobold Addon (GM Toolbox for Kobold) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2007 12:09 pm

its a really good tool Very Happy

only 2 questions: is it possible to make the teleport map with zoom? for more precise teleport....is outlands included to this teleport map?

grtz
Back to top Go down
Nocturno

Nocturno

PostSubject: Re: ILoveKobold Addon (GM Toolbox for Kobold)   ILoveKobold Addon (GM Toolbox for Kobold) EmptySat Apr 07, 2007 11:21 pm

latruwski wrote:
its a really good tool Very Happy

only 2 questions: is it possible to make the teleport map with zoom? for more precise teleport....is outlands included to this teleport map?

grtz

Probably yes, but i'm working on editable fields issue right now..
Back to top Go down
ForumTroll

ForumTroll

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: ILoveKobold Addon (GM Toolbox for Kobold)   ILoveKobold Addon (GM Toolbox for Kobold) EmptySat Jun 09, 2007 6:37 pm

link is dead
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ILoveKobold Addon (GM Toolbox for Kobold)   ILoveKobold Addon (GM Toolbox for Kobold) Empty

Back to top Go down

ILoveKobold Addon (GM Toolbox for Kobold)
Page 1 of 1