Legacy Development Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legacy Development Community Forum

World of Warcraft Development Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Quest table dumped to SVN

Go down 
+5
l4e
thecollecter
bartus
MemoryM
aceindy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
aceindy
Sherif
aceindy

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2006-11-28

Quest table dumped to SVN Empty
PostSubject: Quest table dumped to SVN   Quest table dumped to SVN EmptyTue Apr 03, 2007 8:54 pm

Hya,

I've dumped the current quest table into SVN. The difference is, is that each quest have it's own file.
It can be re-run any time fixing 'just' that one quest you where looking for, without toughing anything else..
(I also included a build.bat which rebuilds all quests into 1 file, so you can rebuild all if you want.)

You can also add this php to your webroot, so you can dump from your own database directly too.
(check sql setting inside; copy it to your webroot folder and access it with http://localhost/quest.php?qid=7 This will show dump for quest 7)

geek
PS Realy suggest to use SVN so we can track our changes and monitor our progress.
So please people, post you're fixes (or URL to fixes Quest table dumped to SVN Icon_tongue ) here, so we can update SVN..
Back to top Go down
MemoryM
Addict

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2006-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Quest table dumped to SVN   Quest table dumped to SVN EmptyWed Apr 04, 2007 12:23 am

Great , im in Smile
Back to top Go down
bartus

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2006-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Quest table dumped to SVN   Quest table dumped to SVN EmptyWed Apr 04, 2007 2:12 am

Ace, realy great work. Very Happy
I will see if I can contribute.

But I found a little problem Crying or Very sad

Code:
-- NPC Quest Starter
DELETE FROM `creaturequestrelation` WHERE `questid` = 66
INSERT INTO `creaturequestrelation` SET `creatureId` =265, `questId` = 66;

In every SQL file I checked the line DELETE FROM `creaturequestrelation` ... is not cloced with an ;

I do not know how you created the sql file, probably in an automated way. Could you please fix it.
Back to top Go down
thecollecter

thecollecter

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Quest table dumped to SVN   Quest table dumped to SVN EmptyWed Apr 04, 2007 6:30 am

bartus wrote:
Ace, realy great work. Very Happy
I will see if I can contribute.

But I found a little problem Crying or Very sad

Code:
-- NPC Quest Starter
DELETE FROM `creaturequestrelation` WHERE `questid` = 66
INSERT INTO `creaturequestrelation` SET `creatureId` =265, `questId` = 66;

In every SQL file I checked the line DELETE FROM `creaturequestrelation` ... is not cloced with an ;

I do not know how you created the sql file, probably in an automated way. Could you please fix it.

Line 15 in the ones I tried
Back to top Go down
aceindy
Sherif
aceindy

PostSubject: Re: Quest table dumped to SVN   Quest table dumped to SVN EmptyWed Apr 04, 2007 9:16 am

Right you are :-/

Updated svn (also found out I forgot to add files to 9000-9999, so did that too...
Back to top Go down
l4e

l4e

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Quest table dumped to SVN   Quest table dumped to SVN EmptyWed Apr 04, 2007 12:00 pm

Yep thX i will try too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.orgland.de
thecollecter

thecollecter

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Quest table dumped to SVN   Quest table dumped to SVN EmptyWed Apr 04, 2007 1:19 pm

new problem for me anyways. ( I am probably doing something wrong) when I try to use the build.bat I get this ---->

Quest table dumped to SVN Build_10

What am I doing wrong? (btw I put @pause in it so as to see error)
Back to top Go down
aceindy
Sherif
aceindy

PostSubject: Re: Quest table dumped to SVN   Quest table dumped to SVN EmptyWed Apr 04, 2007 3:41 pm

Fixed ;P
Back to top Go down
Viking007

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Quest table dumped to SVN   Quest table dumped to SVN EmptyWed Apr 04, 2007 4:27 pm

WHEN EXECUTE TABLES (((

[Err] 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-- MySQL Data Transfer
-- parsed by ldt
-- Quest Template
-- Remove commented ' at line 3
[Msg] Finished - Unsuccessfully
Back to top Go down
aceindy
Sherif
aceindy

PostSubject: Re: Quest table dumped to SVN   Quest table dumped to SVN EmptyWed Apr 04, 2007 4:59 pm

remove the 
Back to top Go down
aries
aries

Number of posts : 133

PostSubject: Re: Quest table dumped to SVN   Quest table dumped to SVN EmptyThu Apr 05, 2007 2:15 am

ace is it possible to make a php scipt like that but this time it exports the creature numbers you enter?

tnx
Back to top Go down
MemoryM
Addict

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2006-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Quest table dumped to SVN   Quest table dumped to SVN EmptyThu Apr 05, 2007 11:06 am

Possible but quests are not finished yet , what about creature loot / gameobj loot ?

QuestID - 9305
Quote :
-- shouldn't be given by a mob
DELETE FROM creatures_loot WHERE item_id='22978';

-- delete object if its exist , and it should be (i think)
DELETE FROM gameobj_def WHERE obj_id='181283';

-- inserting this one , should work nice with quests.
INSERT INTO gameobj_def
(obj_id, name, model, data0, data1, data2, data3, data4, data5, data6, data7, data8, data9, data10, data11, data12, data13, data14, data15, data16, data17, data18, data19, data20, data21, data22, data23, faction, flags, gtype, size, level, art_kit, anim_progress)
VALUES
(181283, "Emitter Spare Part", 6778, 43, 100889, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 12, 0, 3, 1, 0, 0, 0);

-- inserting loot
INSERT INTO `gameobj_loot` (`objloot_id`,`obj_id`,`item_id`,`chance`) VALUES ('100889','181283','22978','100')
Back to top Go down
aries
aries

PostSubject: Re: Quest table dumped to SVN   Quest table dumped to SVN EmptyThu Apr 05, 2007 10:11 pm

what about making the sme dump for mobs and GO's
but then not with 1 but every 10/20/30/40/50 Smile

just an crazy idea
Back to top Go down
aceindy
Sherif
aceindy

PostSubject: Re: Quest table dumped to SVN   Quest table dumped to SVN EmptyThu Apr 05, 2007 10:24 pm

Not crazy, but a lot of work though...
We will see...
Back to top Go down
joke

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2006-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Quest table dumped to SVN   Quest table dumped to SVN EmptyThu Apr 05, 2007 10:29 pm

if u tell me the sql syntax i can do that
Back to top Go down
joke

PostSubject: Re: Quest table dumped to SVN   Quest table dumped to SVN EmptyFri Apr 06, 2007 2:59 pm

ace thats what i did , tell me if i have to cange someting or add someting
http://rapidshare.com/files/24601797/creature.rar
Back to top Go down
aceindy
Sherif
aceindy

PostSubject: Re: Quest table dumped to SVN   Quest table dumped to SVN EmptyFri Apr 06, 2007 3:35 pm

Ah...you found the php it I see :-)

Looks good ;-)

As svn creatures_templ might be a bit out-of-date, you mind posting (or PM) the code?
Back to top Go down
joke

PostSubject: Re: Quest table dumped to SVN   Quest table dumped to SVN EmptyFri Apr 06, 2007 3:42 pm

it is a python script
http://rapidshare.com/files/24609130/creature_expot.py

just edit the connection int th third line (passwor user db) and run the script, it s extrakting in c:\creature
o and edit HierstCreatureID
Back to top Go down
aries
aries

PostSubject: Re: Quest table dumped to SVN   Quest table dumped to SVN EmptyFri Apr 06, 2007 5:14 pm

cool nice job joke Smile
but ace i was wondering something.
if we got a creatures_templ with is full from reature 1 all the way to let's say 50K
but only a 1/4 or 2/4 is spawned from it would it couse lud to use more resource?
i was thinking of adding all the mobs even trough there not right model/faction and stuff just take the info from mob 1 in the creatures_templ (spawn point) that way if i see a npc/mob missing ingame i will add it to world correct faction/flags/model.
becouse atm if i add something to DB while server is runing i have tor estart it to spawn it wich sux if u ask me

aries
Back to top Go down
joke

PostSubject: Re: Quest table dumped to SVN   Quest table dumped to SVN EmptyFri Apr 06, 2007 5:29 pm

i can script that in about 10 min if u want
Back to top Go down
aries
aries

PostSubject: Re: Quest table dumped to SVN   Quest table dumped to SVN EmptyFri Apr 06, 2007 6:06 pm

that would be great ^^
saves me alot of trouble Razz

makes it more easy todo stuff.
i make edit them then export them with an php scrit i got 1 mob/npc at a time Smile
that way even the smallest things can be edited wihtout having to change whole templ
Back to top Go down
joke

PostSubject: Re: Quest table dumped to SVN   Quest table dumped to SVN EmptyFri Apr 06, 2007 7:21 pm

ok this is the sql file thet adds the missing creatures in creature temlate from the svn as a spawn point
http://rapidshare.com/files/24636399/add.sql
and this ist the script i made
http://rapidshare.com/files/24636680/addspawnpoint.py
Back to top Go down
aceindy
Sherif
aceindy

PostSubject: Re: Quest table dumped to SVN   Quest table dumped to SVN EmptyFri Apr 06, 2007 8:03 pm

Nice job Joke... switched to py I see
my parser is php based Wink
Back to top Go down
hotspitta

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Quest table dumped to SVN   Quest table dumped to SVN EmptySat Apr 07, 2007 4:31 pm

hello,

what am i doing wrong?
when i execute the .bat i get a 33bytes "all_quest.sql" but there are no quests inside...

hotSpitta
Back to top Go down
joke

PostSubject: Re: Quest table dumped to SVN   Quest table dumped to SVN EmptySun Apr 15, 2007 9:15 pm

did i do this for nothing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quest table dumped to SVN   Quest table dumped to SVN Empty

Back to top Go down

Quest table dumped to SVN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy Development Community Forum :: Kobold Legacy-
Jump to: