Legacy Development Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legacy Development Community Forum

World of Warcraft Development Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"DamageShield activated" & tranquility

Go down 
+2
Devincean
InfiniteSkillz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
InfiniteSkillz

InfiniteSkillz

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2006-12-21

"DamageShield activated" & tranquility Empty
PostSubject: "DamageShield activated" & tranquility   "DamageShield activated" & tranquility EmptyTue Apr 10, 2007 1:33 pm

1) what is causing the "V unit: DamageShield activated: victim[x]" message in console? paladins and druids cause this message very frquently and it's killing the server. Without paldins and druids(they got sick of crashes and left to aceindy's server Razz) server has 1 crash per 2-3 days, with couple of pally/druids it crashes up to 20 times a day.

2) druid's spell tranquility wont't fade when players use somekinda not moving trick, when cast just keeps healing infinitly making raiding very easy and boring.

3) could 1) & 2) be releated?
Back to top Go down
Devincean

Devincean

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2006-11-28

PostSubject: Re: "DamageShield activated" & tranquility   "DamageShield activated" & tranquility EmptyTue Apr 10, 2007 5:51 pm

well dmg sheild is prolly related to this issue https://legacydevteam.forumotion.com/Legacy-Development-Community-Forums-c1/Script-dev-f3/Holy-Sheild-causes-crash-t450.htm

while the druid problem hmm would have to just be related to druids in general

upon bug/problem reports for players on my server I investigated the druid spell/talent tree's I have seen more problems causes or created because of druids then any other class.
Back to top Go down
InfiniteSkillz

InfiniteSkillz

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: "DamageShield activated" & tranquility   "DamageShield activated" & tranquility EmptyTue Apr 10, 2007 6:13 pm

can't be, i disabled holy shield long time ago. maybe darkmoon card trinkets, their spell should definately be removed from items.
oh well, better to disable druids and paladins too to make ludmilla a lot more playable Razz
Back to top Go down
lis8910

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2007-01-02

PostSubject: Re: "DamageShield activated" & tranquility   "DamageShield activated" & tranquility EmptyTue Apr 10, 2007 6:39 pm

i deleted all of the darkmoon items and npc's cause everyone was becomeing invincible
Back to top Go down
aries
aries

Number of posts : 133

PostSubject: Re: "DamageShield activated" & tranquility   "DamageShield activated" & tranquility EmptyWed Apr 11, 2007 12:06 am

yeh those cards are bugged as hell :S
they proc at every hit except for the ress one wich never works Smile)
Back to top Go down
Nocturno

Nocturno

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-02-23

PostSubject: Re: "DamageShield activated" & tranquility   "DamageShield activated" & tranquility EmptyWed Apr 11, 2007 11:39 pm

Chance on Hit for all those darkmoon cards are fixed and added to SVN long time ago... check spell_class ¬¬ I did it my by self
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Developer
Iceman

Number of posts : 462

PostSubject: Re: "DamageShield activated" & tranquility   "DamageShield activated" & tranquility EmptyWed Apr 11, 2007 11:51 pm

its not just darkmoon card who do that..
all chance on hit has the problem
even tier sets has the problem
every single item with shit on cast has the problem..
Back to top Go down
lis8910

PostSubject: Re: "DamageShield activated" & tranquility   "DamageShield activated" & tranquility EmptyWed Apr 11, 2007 11:51 pm

mayby hit chances....but not health bonuses and what not..
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Developer
Iceman

Number of posts : 462

PostSubject: Re: "DamageShield activated" & tranquility   "DamageShield activated" & tranquility EmptyThu Apr 12, 2007 12:37 am

there is not too much we can do i am affraid..
first we banned thoose chance on hit shadow bolt
then we banned some paladins auras
then some other spells
then soem items..deleting their green data..
but untill we just disable whole collection of items i dont see a other possible fix Sad
Back to top Go down
lis8910

PostSubject: Re: "DamageShield activated" & tranquility   "DamageShield activated" & tranquility EmptyThu Apr 12, 2007 12:59 am

I just used
delete
from items
where name like '%darkmoon%'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "DamageShield activated" & tranquility   "DamageShield activated" & tranquility Empty

Back to top Go down

"DamageShield activated" & tranquility
Page 1 of 1