Legacy Development Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legacy Development Community Forum

World of Warcraft Development Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Memor errors ;/ Core 3.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jajcer
Developer

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2006-11-28

Memor errors ;/ Core 3. Empty
PostSubject: Memor errors ;/ Core 3.   Memor errors ;/ Core 3. EmptySat Apr 21, 2007 8:07 pm

I wanna swith server to core3.... I use ldc3.3 with spawns and creatures from newest exador db. And its very unstable. It show memory corruption error... I have turned off antyirus and all other stuff, i installed ram cleaning application, and nothing changed.
i have Intel Xeo 3,2 ghz and 1gb of ram.
Its very important problem for atm....
Back to top Go down
MemoryM
Addict

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2006-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Memor errors ;/ Core 3.   Memor errors ;/ Core 3. EmptySat Apr 21, 2007 9:05 pm

we all have that...not much you can do about memory corruption but to buy more ram or to clean your DB by deleting information that you'll not use while running your server.
Back to top Go down
rook

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2006-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Memor errors ;/ Core 3.   Memor errors ;/ Core 3. EmptySun Apr 22, 2007 1:48 am

Dont put soo much into CPU power, 2.8 - 3ghz HT works just fine...The trick is RAM, good RAM to be exact and lots of it. I am currently running 3ghz p4 in HT mode with 3gb of ddr2 ram running in dual channel mode, all matching elixir. Ever since building the new box it has been much more stable and a treat to play. More and more people have started coming, we have big PVP battles at the entrance to UC almost every night and just finished Dragon Fest...over 200 different types of dragons spawned in the area of the world boss dragon in Duskwood. Lag has been reduced greatly as well as the occurence of crashes. So fucus on the RAM, I will be putting in the 4th gig soon LOL

Rook -
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memor errors ;/ Core 3.   Memor errors ;/ Core 3. Empty

Back to top Go down

Memor errors ;/ Core 3.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy Development Community Forum-
Jump to: