Legacy Development Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legacy Development Community Forum

World of Warcraft Development Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ranged Weapons and Broken spells?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rook

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2006-11-28

Ranged Weapons and Broken spells? Empty
PostSubject: Ranged Weapons and Broken spells?   Ranged Weapons and Broken spells? EmptyTue Apr 24, 2007 2:47 am

I was wondering if there was an update I may have missed or is everyone still having problems with ranged weapons only being usable by hunters, paladins being incredibly over powered with bugged auras and spells, freezing traps and fears of all sorts not being broken by dmg to player and other bugs. Also there still seems to be a problem with epics dropping as world loot though my table is empty lol and randomly enchanded items of the way overboard kind meaning a green item randomly enchanted with +43 stamina and agility!!! Any fixes or steers in the right direction to fix these things myself would be appreciated...thanks.

Rook -
Back to top Go down
Nocturno

Nocturno

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Ranged Weapons and Broken spells?   Ranged Weapons and Broken spells? EmptyTue Apr 24, 2007 8:52 pm

omg man you are really out of date, read timeline in svn...

Paladin was balanced disabling some auras and spells, just hunter use ranged weapond to avoid ws crashes, freezing trap disable due to abusive bug, etc etc etc....
Back to top Go down
rook

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2006-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Ranged Weapons and Broken spells?   Ranged Weapons and Broken spells? EmptyWed Apr 25, 2007 3:33 am

And oddly enough I am using the 3.3 DB and all the latest SVN stuffs...oh well, guess we shall wait and see what core 4 (codenamed vapor) brings to the table...thanks.

Rook -
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ranged Weapons and Broken spells?   Ranged Weapons and Broken spells? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ranged Weapons and Broken spells?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy Development Community Forum :: Kobold Legacy-
Jump to: