Legacy Development Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legacy Development Community Forum

World of Warcraft Development Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Odd] Repairbot 74A

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rook

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2006-11-28

[Odd] Repairbot 74A Empty
PostSubject: [Odd] Repairbot 74A   [Odd] Repairbot 74A EmptyTue Apr 24, 2007 10:28 am

You gather up all the parts needed and finally build yourself one...you click to use him and what happens, you go through all the animation motions but poof nothing is produced! No problem, that just means there is no creature entry in the DB right??? But what is this, the little bastard is there and you can spawn him no problem, heck fix his flags and he will even repair your armour and buy all your looted crap...Something strange is afoot me thinks...I have been checking this out on and off for a little bit now and I ask does anyone have a working one that they can post, if nothing I will continue and whens its working I will post...

Rook -
Back to top Go down
aries
aries

Number of posts : 133

PostSubject: Re: [Odd] Repairbot 74A   [Odd] Repairbot 74A EmptyTue Apr 24, 2007 2:33 pm

alot of spells like that don't work where u spawn some npc/mob
but engineer is almost 30% bugged
like TP trinkets and stuff
and after a while you whole prof screens goes crazy aswell
Back to top Go down
lis8910

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2007-01-02

PostSubject: Re: [Odd] Repairbot 74A   [Odd] Repairbot 74A EmptyTue Apr 24, 2007 4:57 pm

when you use a spell it searches on npc number not on it's name...so sometimes the creature is in the db but just the wrong number
Back to top Go down
Devincean

Devincean

Number of posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: [Odd] Repairbot 74A   [Odd] Repairbot 74A EmptyTue Apr 24, 2007 5:48 pm

Not sure I would want this spell to work unless the bot actually disappears after its summoned. Remember I used to have bots all over my server when people could summon the bot and it wouldn't unsummon
Back to top Go down
aries
aries

PostSubject: Re: [Odd] Repairbot 74A   [Odd] Repairbot 74A EmptyTue Apr 24, 2007 10:09 pm

unsoom doesn't work yeh
i tried it wit mage elemental it just stays
Back to top Go down
rook

Number of posts : 161

PostSubject: Re: [Odd] Repairbot 74A   [Odd] Repairbot 74A EmptyWed Apr 25, 2007 3:31 am

Well according to the online DB's the creature number we have is the right one...

Rook -
Back to top Go down
lis8910

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2007-01-02

PostSubject: Re: [Odd] Repairbot 74A   [Odd] Repairbot 74A EmptyWed Apr 25, 2007 3:33 am

yeah but what if the spell.dbc tells the wow to check a different number...so you should check spell.dbc
Back to top Go down
aries
aries

PostSubject: Re: [Odd] Repairbot 74A   [Odd] Repairbot 74A EmptyWed May 02, 2007 1:21 pm

it doesn't
if you look at other spells that are cast the same way as and should have the same result you will see that it's the way of the spell that doesn't work rather then mssing a npc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Odd] Repairbot 74A   [Odd] Repairbot 74A Empty

Back to top Go down

[Odd] Repairbot 74A
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy Development Community Forum :: Kobold Legacy-
Jump to: