Legacy Development Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legacy Development Community Forum

World of Warcraft Development Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LDC Team 2008 Reunion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
latruwski

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-04-03

LDC Team 2008 Reunion Empty
PostSubject: LDC Team 2008 Reunion   LDC Team 2008 Reunion EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 2:31 am

Hiya guys,

most of you probably don't know me. But you know Aceindy, Gorm and Iceman.
I work for them as GM right now and i want to get into developing too since i am studying programming. Anyhow that is enough about me. The point of this topic is to make a reunion...
Lets all get together again and have a chat! Maybe even work together again who knows!
I'll tell Aceindy to check this topic if some of you guys are replying (he will do it anyway probably).
Me, i have always been a fan or LDC and well a reunion would be nice!

regards,
Latruwski
Back to top Go down
fadass
Developer

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2006-11-28

PostSubject: Re: LDC Team 2008 Reunion   LDC Team 2008 Reunion EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 1:53 pm

i'd like to return developing lud. since i play wow at live servers i can put some of my knowledge into it... if just the old team comes back^^
Back to top Go down
Gorm

Gorm

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2006-12-11

PostSubject: Re: LDC Team 2008 Reunion   LDC Team 2008 Reunion EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 3:50 pm

Well me and Ace are still going strong, we joind up with some others these day's we run our own version of the old ascent core, basicly it's more and more our own core coz its heavily modified by now.

Also our db is totally diff from the stuff whats out there, Lud is no longer an option for us coz of this.

We still go for making stuf really work and a lot does Smile

But he you never now whats in the future, we still like it so.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.jaccobird.com/
Dissaster
Sherif
Dissaster

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: LDC Team 2008 Reunion   LDC Team 2008 Reunion EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 12:38 am

Im kinda out of wow, i guess this time for good. You got my blessing thou all of ya guys. You may try catching up with neos, ace knows who im talking bout Smile

Recently when im boring (usally at work) i reskin quake one
http://www.quakeone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4071&page=4
heh

But if u will like to mod wow and make additional content i can make textures heh Razz
LDC Team 2008 Reunion Dp000007ge8
funniest thing is that this is the original model from 1996 i just added proper diffuse gloss and normal map to it kinda "hacky" way faking diffusion mapping Razz
Back to top Go down
https://legacydevteam.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LDC Team 2008 Reunion   LDC Team 2008 Reunion Empty

Back to top Go down

LDC Team 2008 Reunion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy Development Community Forum-
Jump to: