Legacy Development Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legacy Development Community Forum

World of Warcraft Development Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who gives a fuck anyways... WoWD rev.1290

Go down 
+15
Ataraxis
thecollecter
joke
xpander
Icemaster
Kronox
zed
Flexserve
MemoryM
razorback
Dimen
Alessio
Iceman
aries
Dissaster
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dissaster
Sherif
Dissaster

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2006-10-30

Who gives a fuck anyways... WoWD rev.1290 Empty
PostSubject: Who gives a fuck anyways... WoWD rev.1290   Who gives a fuck anyways... WoWD rev.1290 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 1:48 am

by XMS naab.
Quote :
[RELEASE] - WoWD(MMORPG4Free Emu) [March Release]

Razz nothing here now Razz check ep antrix emu section from now on

MMOEmu leak from march, Espire will release fresh one cuz this sucks a lil bit its a rev 1290 and we got 1670+ now with 20% more stuff and rewritten core butthis can support 1k+ plyers anyway.

And please do not share compiled bins anywhere if someone cant compile it on his own he doesnt deserve it. Im sick of leechers. It's for LDC members use only. And only for testing wait for our offical release.

Stop using fucking lud its a waste of time. Please do not link this to other formus. Razz

Last edited by on Mon May 21, 2007 12:09 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://legacydevteam.forumotion.com
aries
aries

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2006-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Who gives a fuck anyways... WoWD rev.1290   Who gives a fuck anyways... WoWD rev.1290 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 2:11 am

when will he release it? xD
sounds great but is it ever gonna be released Razz
Back to top Go down
Dissaster
Sherif
Dissaster

PostSubject: Re: Who gives a fuck anyways... WoWD rev.1290   Who gives a fuck anyways... WoWD rev.1290 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 2:53 am

Dude use rapidshare links if you want it ... they work lawl.

(if you know how to compile it)

And the offical one we r using on mmorpg4free will be released with QPL license in next few days. W/o db and scripts, ima chief of db dev on mmo so if ... Espire agrees maybe it will c the dayligth aswell cuz leak db sux badly. Razz But im not sure if i want it hehe.

Anyway ive posted thisjust to keep you guys up-to-date.
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Developer
Iceman

Number of posts : 462

PostSubject: Re: Who gives a fuck anyways... WoWD rev.1290   Who gives a fuck anyways... WoWD rev.1290 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 3:21 am

i didnt understand fully
diss did u leak this or u quoted soemones elses leak?
Back to top Go down
Alessio

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Who gives a fuck anyways... WoWD rev.1290   Who gives a fuck anyways... WoWD rev.1290 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 4:45 am

Work on *nix?
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Http://ItalianWoW.Altervista.Org
Dissaster
Sherif
Dissaster

PostSubject: Re: Who gives a fuck anyways... WoWD rev.1290   Who gives a fuck anyways... WoWD rev.1290 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 12:32 pm

@Ice - I've quoted

In fact i did that becouse ragecraft is using our leak and noone else was able to get it since the deletion of topic at EP. RC noobs can suck my balls they dont want to admit that they r using our core and DB, ive went there and checked it by myself afterall they r using my DB and i know its bugs.

- It runs on *Nix aswell. (New revisions work on nix even better then win32 versions since Espire rewrote the epoll Razz)
Back to top Go down
Dimen
Addict
Dimen

Number of posts : 202

PostSubject: Re: Who gives a fuck anyways... WoWD rev.1290   Who gives a fuck anyways... WoWD rev.1290 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 2:33 pm

thank you Diss for that quote, and when you relase updated version of your emu please try to convince for DB to Wink

And will this "Espire" emu have forum to support and help their users?
Back to top Go down
razorback

Number of posts : 123

PostSubject: Re: Who gives a fuck anyways... WoWD rev.1290   Who gives a fuck anyways... WoWD rev.1290 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 5:20 pm

I think this rev.1290 supports 2.0.6v client.

Anyway, gonna test it today.
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Developer
Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Who gives a fuck anyways... WoWD rev.1290   Who gives a fuck anyways... WoWD rev.1290 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 8:06 pm

2.08 actually
Back to top Go down
MemoryM
Addict

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2006-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Who gives a fuck anyways... WoWD rev.1290   Who gives a fuck anyways... WoWD rev.1290 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 9:41 pm

supports 2.0.12 , checked.
not abig change between those two versions so you can make it work with 2.0.12
just change the build and everthing...

btw , convert some of those tables for Lud , the world will looks much better then it is now.
Back to top Go down
Flexserve
Flexserve

Number of posts : 124

PostSubject: Re: Who gives a fuck anyways... WoWD rev.1290   Who gives a fuck anyways... WoWD rev.1290 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 10:48 pm

So this is what you were talking about! WoWD improved! Nice!

What functions and what doesn't?

I will download and compile, any suggestions for a compiler? MS version...

and Espire is already talking future releases? How does this stack up against Luddy? You seem to speak highly of this emu since we talked months ago on IRC.

Forgive my questions. I just crave information when getting something totally new.

Thanks Diss...your 1 of a kind! keep kickin' azz.. king
Back to top Go down
http://www.mywowserver.com
Dissaster
Sherif
Dissaster

PostSubject: Re: Who gives a fuck anyways... WoWD rev.1290   Who gives a fuck anyways... WoWD rev.1290 EmptyFri May 18, 2007 12:12 am

Convert to lud lawl... No comment ^^

This is the most developed emu avaiable till offical release.

It features a lot of stuff, but it doesnt have support for flying mounts AH is buggy as hell, and its less stable then current rev (this one can stand like 2-3 hrs with 1000 ppl) Loads of working spells and talents. It just MMO.oWNS.

If you want more details feel free to ask since WoWD isnt underground anymore, i was waiting a long time to see it brought to community once again but i dont like the way it did, burlex is disapinted like fuck and i understand him he quits the dev (i guess he will only take a longer break) maybe you guys dont know but lud and mango were based on old wowd leak, burlex helped mango devs to add 1.10 and 2.1 support w/o his help nothing would be the way it is in the scene you owe him more then you think, and he has some nice evidence that lud is nothing else then rewritten and improved mango code (i saw it that was one of the reasons ive flamed mastem and left lud dev, secound one was the wowd itself when i saw it running on the first time ive coulnt belive in what ive saw) this emu owns everything.

Just remember who made it credit goes to Burlex, Iksam, Sinister, Hiperzone, Shouji, MMCS and the rest of the team. Part of the Db was made by me, (big part) all the spawns were gathered by burlex snifer and they r 100% accurate, DB is full it has all the items (all tbc items added till march in this case) and full TBC cept for instances loged after march.

I still belive in you guys so since the original team have some issues i hope we can cowork the way we did before and became the best team of the best emu available.
Back to top Go down
Alessio

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Who gives a fuck anyways... WoWD rev.1290   Who gives a fuck anyways... WoWD rev.1290 EmptyFri May 18, 2007 12:43 am

Dissaster wrote:

- It runs on *Nix aswell. (New revisions work on nix even better then win32 versions since Espire rewrote the epoll Razz)

Tnx you.
Cool
Back to top Go down
Http://ItalianWoW.Altervista.Org
Flexserve
Flexserve

PostSubject: Re: Who gives a fuck anyways... WoWD rev.1290   Who gives a fuck anyways... WoWD rev.1290 EmptyFri May 18, 2007 4:08 am

Dissaster wrote:
Convert to lud lawl... No comment ^^

This is the most developed emu avaiable till offical release.

It features a lot of stuff, but it doesnt have support for flying mounts AH is buggy as hell, and its less stable then current rev (this one can stand like 2-3 hrs with 1000 ppl) Loads of working spells and talents. It just MMO.oWNS.

If you want more details feel free to ask since WoWD isnt underground anymore, i was waiting a long time to see it brought to community once again but i dont like the way it did, burlex is disapinted like fuck and i understand him he quits the dev (i guess he will only take a longer break) maybe you guys dont know but lud and mango were based on old wowd leak, burlex helped mango devs to add 1.10 and 2.1 support w/o his help nothing would be the way it is in the scene you owe him more then you think, and he has some nice evidence that lud is nothing else then rewritten and improved mango code (i saw it that was one of the reasons ive flamed mastem and left lud dev, secound one was the wowd itself when i saw it running on the first time ive coulnt belive in what ive saw) this emu owns everything.

Just remember who made it credit goes to Burlex, Iksam, Sinister, Hiperzone, Shouji, MMCS and the rest of the team. Part of the Db was made by me, (big part) all the spawns were gathered by burlex snifer and they r 100% accurate, DB is full it has all the items (all tbc items added till march in this case) and full TBC cept for instances loged after march.

I still belive in you guys so since the original team have some issues i hope we can cowork the way we did before and became the best team of the best emu available.
Thanks Diss!! I will check this out. Official release is planned for when? or when around? I understood the WoWD Lud mangos history..Ludd was our only choice for a stable and most complete emu...till now...
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Developer
Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Who gives a fuck anyways... WoWD rev.1290   Who gives a fuck anyways... WoWD rev.1290 EmptyFri May 18, 2007 6:08 am

and if u know what u talk about..u will see in future..but looks like u dont..
but sure be my guest and go host wowd Smile will see in some time when u understand why i sad what i sad now..
try to think few moves in front.u will get opened eyes
Back to top Go down
Flexserve
Flexserve

PostSubject: Re: Who gives a fuck anyways... WoWD rev.1290   Who gives a fuck anyways... WoWD rev.1290 EmptyFri May 18, 2007 10:00 am

Iceman wrote:
and if u know what u talk about..u will see in future..but looks like u dont..
but sure be my guest and go host wowd Smile will see in some time when u understand why i sad what i sad now..
try to think few moves in front.u will get opened eyes
What?
Back to top Go down
zed

zed

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2006-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Who gives a fuck anyways... WoWD rev.1290   Who gives a fuck anyways... WoWD rev.1290 EmptyFri May 18, 2007 4:11 pm

Soo, the wowd the original full code? this emu the better is anyone emu(the kobold, mangos etc)?
Back to top Go down
http://www.zedclans.com
Iceman
Developer
Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Who gives a fuck anyways... WoWD rev.1290   Who gives a fuck anyways... WoWD rev.1290 EmptyFri May 18, 2007 5:16 pm

and it will be even more better when u start depending on devs who gives a SH about releasing fixed core for u..maybe not in next release espire is promising but thats just to make u an adict..then things will go little more diferent then u expected
@flex i think this is answer to your "What"
think further or u might get sorry ..
Back to top Go down
Flexserve
Flexserve

PostSubject: Re: Who gives a fuck anyways... WoWD rev.1290   Who gives a fuck anyways... WoWD rev.1290 EmptyFri May 18, 2007 6:38 pm

Iceman wrote:
and it will be even more better when u start depending on devs who gives a SH about releasing fixed core for u..maybe not in next release espire is promising but thats just to make u an adict..then things will go little more diferent then u expected
@flex i think this is answer to your "What"
think further or u might get sorry ..

Still confusing response??? Why are you sad? What is so bad about WoWD? I really, honestly do not understand what has you soo upset? Is it because you put so much of your time and effort into Ludmilla?

Just say what is on your mind...straight up, no cryptic responses. Are you saying V4 will be better then WoWD? or WoWD dev team will never live up to keeping updated versions available to the public? Do you have some old problem with Espire in the past? and Diss owns the board here..correct?
Back to top Go down
razorback

Number of posts : 123

PostSubject: Re: Who gives a fuck anyways... WoWD rev.1290   Who gives a fuck anyways... WoWD rev.1290 EmptyFri May 18, 2007 8:37 pm

Hmm.....I got "error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol " while compiling this file.....

Is this my problem only?
Back to top Go down
Kronox

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Who gives a fuck anyways... WoWD rev.1290   Who gives a fuck anyways... WoWD rev.1290 EmptyFri May 18, 2007 8:49 pm

I'll try to correct what Iceman Said:

and if you know what you are talking about.. then you will see it in the future..but looks like you dont..

but sure be my guest and go host wowd we will see in some time, when you understand why i said ..what i said now..
try to think a few steps in the future...

It will open your eyes..

Not as accurate as an english talker would translate it, but i think it's more readable that way

IMO i think ICeman it's right... to a certain extent, It's just sad to lose all that work on lud, but then again, Lud is not officially released yet.. and we don't even know if it's going to be as amazing as the changelog claims. maybe the time it's right to move on with the next step, and the only logical step now, its to try something new... if we all wait for lud to be released, we are going to lose time in just "WAITING". Time that we could be using in enhancing a better/or not that better option.. i think that's what Diss is triying to Do.. and i think it's worth triying...

Long live MMORPG Emulation.. 2 or 3 emus.. it's the same.. in the end the most optimized emu it's going to win.
Back to top Go down
Flexserve
Flexserve

PostSubject: Re: Who gives a fuck anyways... WoWD rev.1290   Who gives a fuck anyways... WoWD rev.1290 EmptyFri May 18, 2007 9:10 pm

Kronox wrote:
I'll try to correct what Iceman Said:

and if you know what you are talking about.. then you will see it in the future..but looks like you dont..

but sure be my guest and go host wowd we will see in some time, when you understand why i said ..what i said now..
try to think a few steps in the future...

It will open your eyes..

Not as accurate as an english talker would translate it, but i think it's more readable that way

IMO i think ICeman it's right... to a certain extent, It's just sad to lose all that work on lud, but then again, Lud is not officially released yet.. and we don't even know if it's going to be as amazing as the changelog claims. maybe the time it's right to move on with the next step, and the only logical step now, its to try something new... if we all wait for lud to be released, we are going to lose time in just "WAITING". Time that we could be using in enhancing a better/or not that better option.. i think that's what Diss is triying to Do.. and i think it's worth triying...

Long live MMORPG Emulation.. 2 or 3 emus.. it's the same.. in the end the most optimized emu it's going to win.

Agreed x100
Back to top Go down
Icemaster

Icemaster

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Who gives a fuck anyways... WoWD rev.1290   Who gives a fuck anyways... WoWD rev.1290 EmptyFri May 18, 2007 10:10 pm

with some friends test wowd in a server and realy is not that good, in comparation whith lud, lud have much more fixes in term of spells available, i think that the stability and the number of players that can loguin was the most important issue for us but the leak version of the emu has a lots of problems in other things, well, this depend of each person. In my opinion, i prefer lud

Pd: maybe some information can be take it from the files but it seems that is not an open sorce code
Pd2: Sorry for my bad english XD
Back to top Go down
zed

zed

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2006-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Who gives a fuck anyways... WoWD rev.1290   Who gives a fuck anyways... WoWD rev.1290 EmptyFri May 18, 2007 11:53 pm

Icemaster wrote:
with some friends test wowd in a server and realy is not that good, in comparation whith lud, lud have much more fixes in term of spells available, i think that the stability and the number of players that can loguin was the most important issue for us but the leak version of the emu has a lots of problems in other things, well, this depend of each person. In my opinion, i prefer lud

Hmm, but I think the wowd no leaked this is full code, and i see the mmorpgFree and i never see the 400-500player online one serve. I think is more stability if the kobold.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zedclans.com
Dissaster
Sherif
Dissaster

PostSubject: Re: Who gives a fuck anyways... WoWD rev.1290   Who gives a fuck anyways... WoWD rev.1290 EmptySat May 19, 2007 1:17 am

Who said there will be no support? And we will post new revs of core, after all we r setting it up on svn by now. We were planning to release it around july anyways, we wanted to end scripting instances first but becouse of the leak the plans were changed so you'll get the opensource core. Forget bout bugmilla Razz

MMorpg had over 1,2k players online with 4 hrs uptime we can hit 20 hrs with 350 if thats what you r talking about.

(We had 675 ppl on our main realm in the moment i wrote this)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who gives a fuck anyways... WoWD rev.1290   Who gives a fuck anyways... WoWD rev.1290 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who gives a fuck anyways... WoWD rev.1290
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy Development Community Forum-
Jump to: